Friday, August 25, 2006

Here's the schedule for September

I am hoping to make some sense out of the schedule that you see. Here’s the breakdown:

To download the schedule pdf, click here

Portfolio Creation
I am teaching this class and giving the students the option of working at home. There is a lab time scheduled at 5-9p (immed. following class) that I will take care of in case there are students who wish to work at school.

Type & Page Layout
The lecture is scheduled at 9a and there really isn’t a way around it. So I will teach this class for this month. It also has double labs, one at 1p and the other at 5p. Dawn Beard is starting this month but will be unable to lead the class within this time slot. So is how I would like it to go down: Fatima will cover the 1pm TPL labs. I would like to pair Dawn and Ashley together to lead the 5pm lab. This will help her get oriented to Full Sail, get an idea of the pacing and class structure without having to also be thrown into teaching at the same time.

Digital Publishing
This will leave Digital Publishing with concurrent labs going from 9p-1a to be covered by Brian, Denny, Giancarlo, and Leslie. There will be 17 labs this month. I am ok with one person to each lab (they are right across the hall from each other so should there be trouble, it is easy to grab help) so it leaves the four of you scheduled for about 9 labs each. I will leave Brian to do the scheduling of individual time slots since he is better familiar with schedules, etc.

I know this is a little wacky, but we will get through it. If you have any questions in the meantime, let me know.

I appreciate you :-)

Triesta

1 Comments:

Blogger Denny said...

Thank you!

12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home